Saint Paul is committed to serving the adults of the church. Programs for spiritual growth, personal health, and education are provided throughout the year.
- Caring Friends Class meets in Room 116.
- Covenant Class meets in the Chapel.
- New Directions meets in Galatian Hall (the basement.)
- Propheteers meets in the Parlor.
- Foundations Class is for families (single and married) with school age and preschool children Room 218.
- The Good Book Club Meets in Room 219.
- Wednesday Night: An adult Bible Study is offered every Wednesday night at 5:15 in Galatian Hall (the Basement). Pastor Bill Ivins teaches the class.
- Thursday Morning: A women's Bible study group meets every Thursday morning at 9:00 am in Galatian Hall (the basement). The group participates in short term studies throughout the year, including an annual Advent and Lent study. The class is led by Pam Zwickey, Director of Adult Ministries.